- How is the volatile geopolitical climate increasing the risk of cyber catastrophe?
- Are boards and senior management equipped with the knowledge and skills to respond to a changing threat landscape?
- What does good digital governance look like? Which new tools and metrics can be used to measure cyber preparedness?
- How are regulators changing their approaching cyber risk and responsibility and what does this mean for business?
- How can businesses detect cyber vulnerabilities further down their supply chains?
- From insider threats to the next generation of code-breaking quantum technology, what emerging threats are on the horizon in 2023 and beyond?
Cyber Resilience Summit
With the occurrence of cyber attacks rising exponentially, robust cyber strategy is no longer simply an IT consideration, but a critical component of business continuity, corporate reputation and organisational success. How can businesses predict and respond to a myriad of new digital threats and bad actors? How are governments’ changing their approach to cyber reporting and responsibility and what does this mean for business? What might a framework for measuring cyber risk look like, and what are the implications for investors and regulators?
Following a successful launch in 2022, the Cyber Resilience Summit returns to Lausanne in 2023 for 3 days of thought-provoking discussions and high-level networking. The event will bring together senior business leaders from across Europe to address the importance of cyber resilience as a critical business issue. Speakers and delegates will debate what effective digital governance looks like strategies for preparing for inevitable cyber attacks, and insight on emerging risks.
unique perspective on the importance of cyber resilience as a strategic and not just technological challenge
from critical and impartial analysis of recent cyber attacks, and leverage the lessons learnt to protect your business
in exclusive networking opportunities ranging from circular dialogue debates to networking drinks and the summit dinner.
Key themes will include:
The power of in-person networking
Cyber Resilience Summit returns in 2023 to convene 200+ Governments, policy makers, CEOs and board members to discuss the importance of cyber resilience as a critical business issue and debate what effective digital governance looks like, strategies for preparing for inevitable cyber attacks, and insight on emerging risks.
Attending in-person is an investment into your organisation and your career. The attendee list will boast the largest and most established corporations in the sector and government officials coming from across Europe and beyond.
Join us in Washington, DC in June
The Cyber Resilience Summit Series are exclusive gatherings that bring together senior business leaders from across the world to address the importance of cyber resilience as a critical business issue. Join us in Washington, DC in June for a day of thought-provoking discussions and high-level networking with senior business leaders and government representatives from across the United States.
Stefan De Muynck
Tel: +352 691 635 989
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice